In this article, we will introduce you to the best crypto wallets. We will also teach you how to work with these Crypto wallets.
For now, you can think of hot wallets as a less secure way to make transactions quickly and cold wallets as a more secure way to store for longer terms, though we do recommend that you understand these concepts entirely before choosing a wallet, as safe storage is key.
Best Bitcoin Wallets of 2020
- Exodus: Best Hot Wallet for Beginners
- Electrum: Best Hot Wallet for Advanced Users
- Mycelium: Best Hot Wallet for Mobile Users
- Ledger Nano X: Best Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet)
- Trezor Model T: Best Hardware Wallet For a Large Number of Cryptocurrencies (Cold Wallet)
- Ledger Nano S: Best Bang For Your Buck Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet)
You can also see a list of the most popular crypto ( Bitcoin ) wallets below.
- Coinbase: Best Overall
- Trezor: Best for Hardware Wallet for Security
- Ledger: Best Hardware Wallet for Durability
- SoFi: Best for Beginners
- Robinhood: Best for Free Buying and Selling
- Edge: Best for Mobile
- Exodus: Best for Desktop
How Crypto ( Bitcoin ) wallets work?
In this timeless world, there are many wallets that you can work with. We try to introduce you to working with the best Crypto ( Bitcoin ) wallets.
In the following section, you can click on each Crypto ( Bitcoin ) wallet and read the guide.